Friday, March 11, 2011

Today I'm grateful for just being safe and alive!

Simply just being safe and the safety of my family. The Japan earthquake and Tsunami are a wake up call. I live on the Cali. coast, and we are under a not very serious Tsunami warning right now.
My prayers go out to the poor people in Tokyo. It's just unbelievable, the images of the destruction.
Life can change in an instant. I am grateful for peace and being safe right this minute!

Here's the link up to Maxabella's blog http://maxabellaloves.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-week-im-grateful-for-being.html

4 comments:

  1. Yes, waking up to that was a real reality wake up call for me as well! My prayers and thoughts go out to Japan and surrounding areas. Here in BC, Canada, the coast is under Tsunami watch as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very right. I picked up there was something wrong via Twitter and immediately started worrying for my children who I had put on the school bus earlier. So I am grateful for their life and safety too.
    Other reasons for gratitude are over at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puts it all in perspective. My heart breaks for all those families and people suffering today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An instant... just like that! We are lucky to be safe and well in our quiet little worlds.

    I am very happy to see you join in today, H. x

    ReplyDelete