Sunday, December 26, 2010

An after Christmas Snow Angel for everyone...

Hi fellow bloggers!
Well, Christmas is indeed over. Sounds like everyone had a good one from all the posts I've read. Ours was fun but hectic! I've stayed up till the wee hours so many nights in a row, prepping for the Holiday, and our  road trip  to visit family in Utah. (Christmas Part 2) The kids were beyond excited, but are now beyond bored after 9 hours in the car so far!! Vegas is right outside my window at the moment. Hi Vegas...you are so sparkly and pretty...bye Vegas!! Traffic has been terrible . Don't travel this way on the day after Christmas Day if you can help it! That's my advice.
Well we are headed for snow and lots of fun, so I'll sign off for now.
Have fun everyone, and enjoy your New year celebrations!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Years to you and your family, travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to tell you that I absolutely love the snow angel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cinda!! And a very Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound like you guys had fun..... love the snow angle ...so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a wonderful time!
    Hope you have some good music going on in the car, I love traveling, but I think after 9 hours I'd be bored too, lol!

    ReplyDelete